Addison provide high levels of expertise to help clients deal with the myriad of highly specialised health, safety and environmental legislative topics.
- the Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 1999 (COMAH)
- the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 (CDM)
- the Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)
Interaction also commonly takes place with the Environment Agency in relation to the Pollution Prevention and Control (England & Wales) Regulations 2000.
Addison Project has a number of skilled and experienced hazard study leaders who can deal with all your hazard and operability requirements. We can lead your HAZOP studies and also provide technical personnel who can participate as team members in hazard studies.
Through a consultancy alliance, we can also provide high levels of expertise to help clients deal with the myriad of highly specialised health, safety and environmental legislative topics, for example, DSEAR compliance, Major Accident Hazard (MAH) consequence modelling, Major Accident To The Environment (MATTE) reviews, occupied buildings risk assessments and human factors analysis.
Just some of the services we can provide include:
- High level audits on your SHE systems by competent auditors to give you an independent view of your SHE management systems, benchmarked against statutory requirements, industry good practice and your own company standards.
- Training packages and support across a wide range of SHE issues ranging from safe systems of work to specialist topics, including pressure systems.
- The provision of a dedicated experienced shutdown safety supervisor to support manufacturing or project activities.
- Consultancy advises and assistance with SHE improvement initiatives, including guidance with sub-contractor safety performance.
Sub-contractor Safety Performance
Sub-contractor safety performance is an area where we can propose an improvement strategy and implement with the client. For example, this would address safety performance, KPI’s, Method Statement and Risk Assessment standards, induction and briefing processes, communications etc. We have a good track record in managing and improving this key area.