We have many examples where we have designed practical solutions to reduce those environmental impacts, including energy consumption, pollution and waste, and protection of our local communities, biodiversity and ecosystems.
We lead by example; our own initiatives include:
- An expanding highly efficient fleet of electric vehicles, reducing our demand on polluting internal combustion engines (ICE) vehicles.
- Supplementing the energy we use by producing renewable and sustainable energy using solar panels across our buildings.
- The use of high-performance insulation materials to reduce the need for heating and cooling across our work places.
- We recycle everything we possibly can, reducing the amount of waste to landfill,
- conserve water and reuse what we have.
- Involvement in initiatives to give back to the environment
We apply this very same ethos and approach when we design projects for our clients. We offer professional advice, using our knowledge, systems and procedures to provide environmentally friendly designs and solutions. We work with our supply chain to promote their own environmental efforts, selecting sustainable material sources and efficient manufacturing processes. We use locally sourced resource where possible. Our aim is to minimise energy consumption, provide maximum efficiency and cause the least amount of harm to our fragile environment, which we are 100% committed to preserving and protecting.