With the Front End Design Study carried out by others, Addison Project were engaged by our client to upgrade their existing plant in Seal Sands to increase production capacity to 3,000 tonnes per year.
A fast track, cut and carve project, this required close involvement with both the client project team and site operatives and required precise planning to complete with minimum disruption to production.
Our role as Principal Contractor involved multi-discipline engineering support, including process, civil structural, mechanical and control electrical design. It also included project management and planning duties, procurement of all equipment and contracts on the project and construction management of the trades on site, including CDM supervision and co-ordination.
- Cut and Carve
- Flexibility to adopt and manage a FEED completed by others
- Fast track project, completed in 14 months
- 2,000 meters of pipe work
- Purchase of a large filter dryer system
- Expansion of existing control system