With many years experience on projects of varying scales, Addison are well placed to carry out Design and Engineering work in the sector. Whether its clean room, new build, refurbishment or more industrial scale plant builds, we can support client requirements across the UK.
Examples of our work include:
- Electrical infrastructure upgrade inc new HV feed, transformer bays and switch room.
- Installation of new chilled water systems.
- Design and installation of new HVAC system
- Design and installation on new compressed air
- Process fume and heat extract systems.
Relocation of existing pharmaceutical CDMO plant from Switzerland.
- +/-10% FEED to ascertain the anticipated project value and to allow for quotes from EPCM contractors
- Completed the detailed design and the main civil construction works
- Engineering support on the project included:
- PD and PC on project until completion of civil phase
- Civil design for plant expansion inc layouts and optioneering
- Steelwork design in Tekla
- Mechanical and piping design in AutoPLANT
- E/I support for main cable runs and specifying new equipment/panels
- HV support working with DNO
- Project Management, planning and procurement services on behalf of client
- Construction management during the civil phase
- Quantity Surveying with FEED/detail design completed under a NEC4 PSC contract and construction works under an NEC4 ECC contract