With a long history in providing Engineering and Project Management services to the Oil & Gas sector, we have proven capability that continues to grow across all 3 UK offices and overseas.
From the early days of Addison Project, we have supported our clients across the sector, whether its Oil, Petroleum, Gas or deriviatives such as Bitumen. We have an increasing foothold in the burgeoning Bio and Sustainable Fuels arena, ably supported by a team with many years of On and Offshore experience.
In addition to providing engineering support, we have a continued on-site presence at Terminals in the North East and North West managing projects on our clients’ behalf. Our services have included:
- Provided engineering services on a call off basis against an agreed set of rates/norms.
- Award of EPCm contracts to complete projects with sufficient definition.
- Support of Addison Engineering for onsite mechanical support and pipework fabrication and installation.
- Refurbishment of gas compressor stations across the UK. Disciplines included project management, procurement, QS and construction.
- Consultancy services agreement for Mechanical and EC&I design across the UK.