Addison Project has been providing external project management services for decades, offering construction management expertise and support, Construction Design Management (CDM), Health Safety & Environment sustainability and quality (HSSEQ) direction and commissioning and start-up as part of our services. We continually develop and refine our UKAS accredited systems, procedures and specifications for the management and control of engineering, procurement and construction projects in the manufacturing and process industry.
Job Type: Permanent Staff
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:10pm.
Location: Office Based, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire/ Hybrid working may be available.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join Addison as part of our team in our Head Office, Thornton-Cleveleys, we may consider hybrid working for the right candidate. Working with minimal supervision you will join an established team delivering a range of projects within the manufacturing and process industries.
- It is essential you have experience of managing small to medium sized projects, preferably on chemical / petrochemical or COMAH sites, however other relevant experience will be considered.
- You must be able to produce proven project management experience; familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards. Preferably backed up by project management qualifications.
- You must possess a minimum of HNC in an engineering discipline preferably a degree.
- Project engineering skills with planning & organising capability and attention to detail, is key for this role.
- You must have experience of managing budgets and resources, preferably within a design team.
- You should also have experience of interpreting customer requirement and converting these into deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- You will be supporting the Engineering Director and working with multidisciplinary engineering, design, and construction teams to ensure projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Visit sites if needed to ensure progress is as expected or liaise with construction managers to make sure that you remain in control of the program.
- Work on all phases of the project coordinating project elements including mechanical, electrical civil/ structural and process engineering design, quality planning, installation, commissioning, and handover phases.
Benefits of work with Addison:
- 27 days inclusive plus bank holidays
- Regular Salary Reviews based on Performance
- Discretionary Company Bonus based on Performance
- 4 x Salary, Death in Service
- Company Sick Pay
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Enjoy Benefits Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work, Technical Benefit and Gym Memberships
- Perkbox – 100’s of discounts in Supermarkets, Retail, Insurance, and much more.
- Employee of the Month
- Free Onsite Parking
- Professional Development with training provided by Addison Academy
- Employee assistance supporting mental, physical and financial wellbeing
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application, then you have not been selected for this particular position at this time. We wish you very success in the future.