Term: Permanent Staff
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer to join Addison Project as part of our team in the Daresbury office. You will join an established team supporting the Project Manager to deliver a range of projects within the energy and process industries.
You will work on all phases of small to medium sized UK onshore EPCM projects, supporting the Project Manager you will coordinate design engineering project elements including mechanical/ electrical and process engineering design, quality planning, installation, commissioning and final buy-off phases. You will ensure the project remains within budget in order to meet the requirements of the customer.
Delivery is key for our customers, therefore you will assist with development of project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, determining project specifications, generating technical aspects of equipment and construction work packages for enquiry as required.
- It is essential you have project engineering experience gained from working on small to medium sized EPCM projects within the UK onshore energy and or process sectors
- You must be able to produce proven project engineering experience; familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards. Preferably backed up by engineering degree
- Project engineering skills with planning & organising capability and attention to detail, is key for this role.
- You must have excellent commercial acumen and experience of understanding and managing budgets and resources, preferably within a engineering design team.
- You should also have experience of interpreting customer requirement and converting these into deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- You will be supporting the Project Manager and working with multidisciplinary engineering, design, and construction teams to ensure projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
- You will able to travel to sites in the UK if needed to ensure progress is as expected and or liaise with construction managers to make sure the project management team remain in control of the program.
- Your experience will have been gained from working on all phases of the project, assisting to coordinate project elements including mechanical, electrical civil/ structural and process engineering design, quality planning, installation, commissioning, and handover phases.
- Experience of working on COMAH sites
- You will have a strong familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
Benefits of work with Addison:
- 27 days inclusive plus bank holidays
- Regular Salary Reviews based on Performance
- Discretionary Company Bonus based on Performance
- 4 x Salary, Death in Service
- Company Sick Pay
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Enjoy Benefits Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work, Technical Benefit and Gym Memberships
- Perkbox – 100’s of discounts in Supermarkets, Retail, Insurance, and much more.
- Employee of the Month
- Free Onsite Parking
- Professional Development with training provided by Addison Academy
- Employee assistance supporting mental, physical and financial wellbeing
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We do not accept CV’s from agencies and will not be held accountably for any fees related to such submissions.
Unfortunately we are unable to reply to all applications, if you have not received a response within 2 weeks we wish you well in your search for a new role and thank you for you interest in Addison.
Please note this role is not eligible for sponsorship, therefore all applicants must hold the relevant documents to work in the UK.