Role: Design Engineers – Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Piping, EC&I and Process Engineers
Location: Daresbury, Middlesbrough, Thornton-Cleveleys
Status: Permanent Staff
Across all offices within Addison Project we are recruiting for Chartered Design Engineers on a permanent staff basis. These are newly created positions due to our recent successes and internal promotions. Our employees rarely leave us as our culture, values and ethos are what truly sets us apart, so we invite you to come and join our teams and be part of our ongoing success and journey.
As a Design Engineer with Addison Project you will have variety within your workload from day one. You will work within your discipline team as part of our multidisciplinary engineering team and wider EPCM team. Projects will vary but are generally focused within the UK onshore process sector – chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, oil & gas and food and beverage.
Our Design Engineers work both in our offices and on client’s sites, as per the demands of the project. You will liaise with clients regularly and support the Engineering Directors and Discipline Heads to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget. We’d rather not list every possible task but to give you a example you can expect to be:
- Reviewing and approving designs, datasheets, engineering deliverables and enquiry documentation for scopes
- Undertaking technical bid evaluations
- Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients
- Estimating and managing budgets, schedules and quality of projects
- Providing assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities
- Assisting less experienced members of the team
- Chartered Design Engineer
- Demonstrable UK onshore experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fundamental requirements of your discipline
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of your discipline and relevant codes and standards
- Can do proactive attitude
- Client focus and partnering style
- Local to our offices as we are not offering subsistence or relocation packages for these roles
If you want to be part of a team where you are highly thought of, not just a name and number and one where family values are at the core of everything then apply or contact us to have a conversation. We offer a lot and will strive to allow you to:
- Reach your potential
- Develop your career
- Work in a proactive organisation where things happen quickly and the focus is on successful outcomes rather than cumbersome procedures
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.