Accounts Administrator – Addison Group, Thornton Cleveleys
We are an engineering company with a difference. Innovation runs through everything we do. Family owned, with over 30 years’ experience and state of the art facilities that support our client focused delivery. Although we may share capabilities with others, you will find that our approach is very different.
We recognise that our people are our greatest assessment. We actively identify, nurture and train talent and employ he very best staff available. We consistently produce highly motivated talented and disciplined employees who add value to our company. As a result, we enjoy long term relationships with both staff and clients.
Job Type: Permanent Staff
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:10pm.
Location: Office Based, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join Addison in our Head Office, Thornton-Cleveleys, working across all of our business, Addison Engineering, Addison Project, Addison Precision and Addison Academy. Working with minimal supervision you will join an established finance team delivering assistance in cost control, accounting and administrative tasks.
- You will have experience in working as an accounts administrator
- You will have excellent administrative skills and be proficient in all Microsoft Office.
- You will have attention to detail and be able to maintain accurate records
- You will have experience in data input and analysis
- You will be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
- You will gave strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will have strong time management and communication skills.
- Process accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Prepare and maintain financial records and produce reports
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions
- Maintain confidential records, both physical and electrical within the office and accounts department.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Updating records, and producing financial reports
- Dealing with information requests from directors or auditors
- Collaborate within the wider team to ensure accurate financial data
- Perform daily data input utilising accounting software
- Assist the Accounts team with month end procedures
- General office administration tasks such as, emails, phone calls, copying, scanning, ordering, filing etc.
- Any other tasks reasonably requested.
Benefits of working with Addison:
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Regular Salary Reviews based on Performance
- Discretionary Company Bonus based on Performance
- Company Sick Pay
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Enjoy Benefits Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work, Technical Benefit and Gym Memberships
- Perkbox – 100’s of discounts in Supermarkets, Retail, Insurance, and much more
- Employee of the Month
- Free Onsite Parking
- Professional Development with training provided by Addison Academy
- Employee assistance supporting mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application, then you have not been selected for this particular position at this time. We wish you very success in the future.