Location: Daresbury or Middlesbrough
Job Type: Contract, Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a contractor to provide piping mechanical design services for a period of 12 months.
- Provide Piping Mechanical Detailed Design and FEED Services for a plant refurbishment project. This will be for a period of 12 months based in Daresbury or Middlesbrough.
Services to be provided
- Produce 3D models for piping equipment, vessels and piping routes
- Check and verification of design works
- Produce Isometrics using Plant 3D, PDMS and or E3D
- Produce piping mechanical support/ design using Plant 3D
- Produce piping mechanical GA’s and scope package information
- Site surveys
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Piping design experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or Oil and Gas industries
- Mechanical design experience is also very desirable
- Experience working with laser scan point cloud
- Production and checking of General Arrangement Drawings, Isometric Drawings and Pipe Support Drawings
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have eligibility to work in the UK.