Salary: Rate will be dependent on qualifications and experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for experienced Pipe Fitters to work as part of our existing engineering team.
Applicants must be able:
- To read isometric drawings, cut pipe, prep and bend as required for the welders, site measure and fabricate both stainless steel and carbon steel pipework from 1” n.b. up to 8” n.b. to a high standard
- To co-ordinate and plan the execution of the job
- To carry out pressure testing on completion
- To Carry out site installation
- To work as part of a team
Educational & Work Experience:
- Must have minimum CSCS safety card
- City and Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least 2 years experience of a similar role
This position will be site and customer based. The applicant must be prepared to travel and will need a full clean driving licence.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, then you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.