Job Type: Contract, 9 months, Outside IR35
Start Date: July 2022
We are seeking the services of a contractor to provide Senior Process Engineering Services for an onshore project in Teesside.
- Provide Senior Process Engineering services on a COMAH project in Teesside for a duration of 9 months.
Services to be provided
- Review and mark up of P&ID’s
- Review and complete calculations
- Take part in HAZOP’s
- Field walks to validate and advise accordingly
- Liaise with and advise the engineering teams regarding relevant technical details
- Chartered Status
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Senior Process Engineering experience working with Onshore COMAH projects
- Ability to work at clients’ sites in the Teesside area when required
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.