Role: Recruitment Resourcing Co-Ordinator
Status: Permanent, Staff
Here at Addison we are passionate about the future and our people. We are instrumental in developing, training and retaining the best talent for our continued success and growth. As a result our recruitment team are growing.
Based in our Middlesbrough office we are offering a varied role where you will support both the recruitment team and office management team with the general running of the office. The role offers the opportunity to work with all three Addison businesses (Addison Project, Addison Engineering and Addison Precision) you will liaise with staff at all levels and make a real difference both to the Middlesbrough office and Addison’s future growth strategy.
We expect a lot from our people, but equally we offer a lot too, not only will you have the full support of the Directors and Management team but also the opportunity to suggest new ideas and processes. We are a flexible, forward-thinking organisation who strives for best practice, as such all comments and suggestions are taken on board. Our open door policy really is just that.
The below gives you a flavor of some of the expectations of the role, we will discuss and expand on these at interview stage:
- Search for CV’s and candidates using our online tools and job boards
- Prescreen candidates and forward suitable candidates for review
- Update the careers pages of our website, if you are confident enough you can write adverts too
- Maintain reports
- Arrange interviews
- General office administration – telephone calls, welcoming visitors, arranging meetings and catering, ordering stationary and supplies, assisting with arranging facilities issues and building repair and maintenance
- Experienced in resourcing / recruiting within engineering or construction, this can either be inhouse or with an agency
- An understanding of the process sector and associated skills and job descriptions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident and proactive
- Confidentiality is key to this role, you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative, you won’t be micromanaged that is a given here at Addison
We have a great benefits package, free parking and additional perk benefits including online discounts.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.