Location: Thornton Cleveleys
Job Type: Permanent Staff
- Working Hours – 38hrs/ Week
- Pay Rate – Competitive
- Generous Holidays / Pension Conditions
- Quality Inspector reports to the Quality Manager and takes his directions and priorities from him. Quality Inspector ensures the quality of the parts produced meet all customer expectations and quickly and effectively takes action when nonconformances are found. Reports problems or inconsistencies to the supervisor; works with minimal instruction making decisions related to job
- Performs inspections, as well as In- Process and Final inspections of parts and assemblies in accordance with applicable Engineering criteria, documents, drawings and required standards
- Establishes and creates programs for use with Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) operating QCT software.
- Knowledge of QCT software preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Sets up and operates Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) using pre-existing inspection programs
- Inspects hardware using standard inspection tools
- Reads and understands aerospace specifications including AS9100, industry specifications, and manufacturing instructions
- Inspections, First Article Inspections, Receiving Inspections, Final Inspections, and Work-in-Process Inspection