Location: North West
Duration: 12/18 months
Status: Temporary / Contract
We have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager with Principal Designer experience to support our projects in the North West. Working between clients sites and our office in Daresbury you will provide support as both Project Manager and Principal Designer.
Project Management and Principal Designer services are required to support Chemical Projects in the North West for a period of 12 / 18 months.
Services to be provided
- Act as Principal Designer under CDM regs 2015 during the construction phase of a large expansion and redevelopment project on a lower tier COMAH site
- Provide pre-construction information to the principal contractors, and provide any other information contractors need to carry out their duties safely
- Attending and chairing weekly progress meetings
- Liaise with the Engineering office to resolve any technical or safety issues
- Lead final handover of design documentation to the client on completion of the construction phase
- Demonstrable UK onshore Project Management experience within the Process Sector
- Demonstrable experience acting as Principal Designer in the UK
- APS Membership is desirable
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.