Role: Project Manager
Term: Contract, Outside IR35, 12 months
Addison Project require a contractor to provide Project Management Services for a period of 12 months in Daresbury. We welcome applications from Project Managers and Senior Project Engineers.
- Lead project delivery by project managing a mechanical new build project
- Maintain a tight schedule whilst keeping the project on time and to budget.
- Engage with multidisciplinary design and engineering teams to manage the design aspect
- Based in Daresbury office with sites visits in the Cheshire area
- Provide regular reports and updates by attending Addison and client updates meetings
- UK Onshore Project Management or Senior Project Engineering experience delivering projects within the process sector – this could be chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing or oil & gas.
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to control the budget and schedule
- Mechanical or Process Engineering background
- Your interpersonal skills will be your key strength as you align our partnership approach to your delivery of the projects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and or you are wanting to build on your project engineering experience and move into project management then please apply.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.