Role: Project Manager
Term: Contract, Outside IR35, 12 months
Addison Project require a contractor to provide Project Management Services for a period of 12 months in Daresbury. We welcome applications from Project Managers and Senior Project Engineers who are able to project manage.
- You will use your onshore project management skills and experience to deliver a range of small scale projects within the process sector.
- You will maintain a tight schedule whilst keeping each project on time and to budget.
- You will engage with multidisciplinary design and engineering teams to manage the design aspect.
- Whilst you will be based in our Daresbury office there will be a requirement to visit sites around the Cheshire area to ensure progress is as expected and you remain in control of the program.
- Providing regular reports and attending Addison and client updates meetings you successfully will lead the project delivery.
- We are looking for a strong Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer who can lead and project manage the design aspect of specific projects.
- You will have demonstrable experience of delivering onshore projects within the process sector – this could be chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing or oil & gas.
- Your interpersonal skills will be your key strength as you align our partnership approach to your delivery of the projects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and or you are wanting to build on your project engineering experience and move into project management then please apply.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.