Term: Contract Outside IR35
Addison Project Plc require a contractor to provide Project Engineering services for a moderate sized M&E upgrade project.
Project Engineering Services are required to ensure the design, co-ordination and site activities, for a mechanical and electrical project, are completed as per client brief. The requirement is to be based in Teesside for a period of 12 months.
Services to be provided
You will work on all phases of the project coordinating project elements including mechanical/ electrical and process engineering design, quality planning, installation, commissioning and final buy-off phases. Your services will ensure the project remains within budget in order to meet the requirements of the customer.
Delivery is key, therefore developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, determining project specifications, generating technical aspects of equipment and construction work packages for enquiry are required.
- Experience of project engineering onshore moderate size projects on chemical / petrochemical sites
- Experience of working on COMAH sites
- Proven project engineering experience; familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Project engineering skills with planning & organising capability and attention to detail.
- Understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.