Job Type: Contract, Outside IR35
Start Date: October / November 2021
We are looking for a number of contractors to provide piping mechanical design services for a project in Teesside.
- Provide Piping Mechanical Design Services for a Pharmaceutical plant extension project. This will be for a period of 3 months based in Teesside.
Services to be provided
- Development of a 3D model in CADWorx
- Produce isometrics from the model for tender and construction purposes
- Produce General Arrangement Drawings
- Checking and back-drafting of isometrics and General Arrangements
- Design of pipe supports and update of pipe support schedule
- CADWORX and/or AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Piping design experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, and/or Oil and Gas industries
- Mechanical design experience is also very desirable
- Experience working with laser scan point clouds
- Site surveys and associate report writing
- Production and checking of General Arrangement Drawings, Isometric Drawings and Pipe Support Drawings
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.