Role: Piping Engineer
Status: Contract, 12 months, Outside IR35
Location: Daresbury, Thornton-Cleveleys or Middlesbrough
Addison Project require a contractor to provide Piping Engineering Services for a period of 12 months. These services are to be provided from our Daresbury office, however we are flexible and can accommodate the role in Thornton-Cleveleys or Middlesbrough.
Oversee piping design through FEED and detailed design stages to execution and handover.
Services To Be Provided
- Lead layout reviews and piping model reviews
- Co-ordination of design development
- Develop piping catalogues and specifications
- Ensure the technical accuracy and integrity of the design
- Approval of isometrics, general arrangements and pipe support schedules
- Verification of construction issue documentation
- Manage discipline objectives and budget
- Perform site visits and inspections to verify accuracy of designs and develop quotations
- Prepare estimates
- Review of vendor technical documentation
- Review specifications, data sheets, requisitions and drawings
- Writing of Mechanical Scopes of Work documents
- Development of tie-in packs for shutdowns
- Experience arranging test packs
- Experience working on multiple projects within Chemical or onshore Oil & Gas
- Minimum HNC qualification in a relevant subject
- Chartered Engineer status is highly desirable
- Client facing
- Demonstrable experience coordinating multi site design teams
- Good understanding of 2D AutoCAD & 3D Modelling systems including Plant 3D & Navisworks Manage
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.