Role: PDMS / E3D Piping Designer
Status: Contract, 4 months, Outside IR35
Start: November 2022
Addison Project have a requirement for a contractor to provide Piping Design Services for a period of 4 months in Daresbury.
Services to be Provided
- PDMS / E3D Piping Design services for an onshore chemical project
- Site surveys/ visits to the client premises in Cheshire
- Liaising with multidisciplinary teams from Addison and the client
- PDMS / E3D piping design for an onshore process industry project.
- Suitable and relevant experience using PDMS /E3D
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team when required
To all applicants: In line with legislation, these positions are only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
Please click to apply or send your CV to :