Term: Contract, Outside IR35
Start: June 2022
Addison require a contractor to provide Piping Design Services for a period of 2 months in Ince.
Supporting the safe and effective delivery of piping installations for a chemical project, you will provide 3D Piping Designer Services using AutoCAD Plant 3D. This requirement is to be based on site at Ince.
Services to be provided
- Produce Piping Designs using AutoCAD 2D software and Plant 3D
- Produce isometrics, general arrangements and pipe support schedules
- Participate in design review meetings and engage with the on site multi discipline design team
- Demonstrable experience of Piping Design within the onshore process industry
- Suitable and relevant qualifications within a Mechanical subject
- Demonstrable experience using Plant3D software
- Ability to be on site for the duration of the scope
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.