Status: Contract, 6 months, Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Addison Project require a contractor to provide Piping /Mechanical Design services for a period of 6 months in Thornton-Cleveleys. These services are required for UK based process sector projects within the chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and manufacturing sectors.
You will have experience of Plant 3D and be fully conversant with all aspects of discipline design and checking.
Services to be provided
- 3D model development and review using Plant 3D
- Preparation of isometrics
- Preparation of general arrangements and pipe support schedules
- Checking and back drafting
- Modifications of P&ID’s and layout drawings
- Attendance at project meetings
- Demonstrable experience using Plant 3D for onshore UK based projects (Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas)
- Demonstrable experience working within an inhouse engineering design team
- Suitable and relevant piping mechanical design experience
- Ability to work with our team in Thornton-Cleveleys
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.