Services: Pipe Stress Engineering
Status: 12 Month Contract, Outside IR35
Location: Daresbury, Middlesbrough or Thornton-Cleveleys
- Provide pipe stress engineering services to process sector projects for a period of 12 months.
Services to be provided
- Develop pipe specifications
- Carry our stress calculations and reports for piping systems
- Check and approve stress calculations
- Relevant demonstrable experience in a pipe stress engineering capacity
- Competent and experienced in Caesar II analysis packages.
- Knowledge of key specifications for piping and plant equipment, i.e ASME, EN, API
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.