Start: ASAP, however notice dependent
Due to the ongoing growth of Addison Precision we have a rare opportunity for an Operations Manager, with Precision Aerospace/Medical/Industrial experience, to join our team and support the Managing Director in leading the business. This is a newly created role to help strengthen and drive our highly successful business forward.
As an experienced Operations Manager you will bring your wealth of Precision Aerospace / Medical / Industrial experience to our established and successful team at our facility in Thornton-Cleveleys. You will work closely with our MD and staff team to support the business and future growth plans.
Heading up the company’s production facility you will have responsibility for 30+ members of staff across a 3 shift system where you will provide daily support to the team. Duties will be varied and our ongoing ethos of continuous improvement will allow you to make the role your own. Whilst the below duties offer a flavour of our expectations we can assure you variety will be evident from day one.
- Engineering and planning support to the shop floor
- Supporting Shift Leaders and the scheduling deptartment to achieve 100% OTIF
- The deployment of cost down & efficiency initiatives across the manufacturing facility
- To work closely with quality department to drive for zero defects and scrap reduction
- Chairing daily stand-up shift meetings
- Management of all asset/capital & plant equipment
- Carrying out staff appraisals and the monitoring of staff development and training
- Precision Aerospace / Medical / Industrial CNC Manufacturing subcontract experience is essential
- Experience in ERP / MRP Systems
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean, SMED, OEE OTIF, TPM, SQCDP, MRB
- Experience leading a team
- Evidence of operational leadership
You will be self motivated with a drive to succeed. You will have the skills to grow and develop your team. You will be an expert at getting the best from people, mentoring, guiding and developing where appropriate. In return you can expect the full support from our leadership team, a competitive salary, free onsite parking, pension, holidays, discounts through our Perk Box scheme and enrolment into the company bonus scheme.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.