Role: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Middlesbrough, Daresbury, Thornton-Cleveleys
Status: Outside IR35, 12 months
Addison Project are seeking a contractor to provide Mechanical Engineering services for a period of 12 months. This role can be completed from our Middlesbrough, Daresbury or Thornton-Cleveleys offices.
Provide Mechanical Engineering support to UK Process Sector upgrade and expansion projects.
Detailed Services To Be Provided
- Produce mechanical design packages for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, centrifuges, piping, valves, storage tanks and other process plant equipment
- Review and approve mechanical/piping design packages
- Provide project engineering support
- Charted Mechanical Engineer
- Demonstrable onshore mechanical engineering experience within the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas or Pharmaceutical sectors
- Working knowledge of Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice including PED, PSSR, API, ASME, PD5500, ISO, EN and EEMUA.
- Understanding of safe systems of work including permit to work system.
- Knowledge of pressure testing and NDT techniques.
- Knowledge of management of change and engineering design risk assessments.
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft 365 software packages and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Navisworks, Plant 3D, E3D and other design packages are advantageous but not essential
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.