Location: Daresbury, Middlesbrough, Thornton-Cleveleys or Hybrid
Term: Permanent Staff
As our teams continue to grow we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Quality Auditor to join us and further strengthen our Quality Department. We are flexible regarding the location of this role which can be based at any of our offices Warrington, Teesside or Lancashire, we also offer hybrid working.
Working as part of our established Quality Department you will complete internal quality audits within our engineering design offices and construction sites as per company procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out internal quality audits in line with the audit schedule, both in engineering offices and on construction sites
- Gather objective evidence and identifying nonconformities against requirements
- Report findings accurately and evaluate nonconformance and corrective actions
- Review audit findings and advise on improvement measures
- Work alongside the wider Quality Team to ensure compliance throughout the business
- Advise our management team regarding improvements, trends and future initiatives
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor – Essential
- Chemical / Process industry knowledge – essential
- Lead audit experience – essential
- Willing to travel between North East and North West offices and construction sites
- Demonstrate a full understanding of ISO9001 principles and quality requirements
- ISO45001 knowledge desirable
- IS14001 knowledge desirable
- Engineering technical background – desirable
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.