Term: Contract, 6 months, Outside IR35
Addison require a contractor to provide EC&I Engineering Services for a period of 6 months in Daresbury.
Working on small / medium scale onshore projects, you will provide your services, we are seeking Electrical, Control and Instrumentation, to our projects within the chemical / petrochemical / oil & gas sectors.
Services to be provided
- Assisting our client sites with general EC&I Engineering Support
- Fault finding and troubleshooting on site
- Site inspections (in and around the Cheshire area)
- Providing calculations and scopes to support onsite and design teams
- Liaising with engineering, design and project teams to ensure work is completing to relevant standards and in line with project deadlines
- Demonstrable experience working on COMAH sites within the UK is highly desirable
- Suitable and relevant experience within Electrical, Control and Instrumentation, we require experience of all three areas due to the nature of the work
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with a multidisciplinary engineering design team
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: email@example.com
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.