Role: Document Controller
Status: Staff, permanent
Start Date: ASAP
As a Project Document Controller you will be working on and supporting the quality department on EPCM Projects managed from the Daresbury Park office, to deliver quality projects to our clients.
As a Document Controller, you will have the following accountabilities:
- Manage and maintain confidential records
- Execute on transmittal processes
- Manage the control of Internal and External Sharepoint registers, to ensure they both align
- Create and maintain document registers
- Manage technical query registers
- Distribute information with correct configuration management and version control
- Seek continuous improvement on current systems and processes
- Provide Feedback on any documentation issues that impact the wider business
- Liaise with project teams to ensure that they have a full understanding of document control
- Provide training as required such that documentation control requirements are met
- Ensure that the project team are notified of all potential opportunities and risks
- Support in compilation, control and submission of Quality handover information
- Check and review formatting of documentation
- Provide information for various project KPI’s
As an experienced Document Controller you will be have demonstrable experience working on a range of design and engineering projects and or construction projects, along with:
- An ability to understand how the operations of the department relate to others and work collaboratively to obtain the best outcome for the business
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with all levels of the organisation
- Good interpersonal skills that enable working relationships to be developed at all levels across the business and be able to negotiate and influence
- Experience of working on a variety of project types
Ability to commute/relocate: Daresbury (Warrington) – reliably commute (preferred) or plan to relocate before starting work
If you feel you have the skills and experience required and or you are wanting to build on your project engineering experience and move into project management then please apply.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.