Start Date: October 2022
Term: Contract, 12/18 months Outside IR35
As our portfolio expands we have a requirement for a contractor to provide Construction Management services for a period of 12/18 months in Cheshire. These services are required for the extension of a chemical facility and will require a site presence.
Services to be provided
- Management of all construction site activities for the extension to a chemical facility
- Installation of processing equipment, vessels, tanks and associated process and utility pipework including EC&I systems.
- Review of design packages and 3D model to ensure cost-effective installation methodologies, delivered both safely and efficiently.
- Assisting in developing the installation construction programme.
- Assisting in developing health and safety management systems including safe systems of work for high risk activities such as complex lift designs, and site specific method statement risk assessments. (Pre-construction phase)
- Assist with the Pre-qualification vetting of contractor’s submissions and contract negotiations.
- Managing civil and structural packages.
- Carrying out safety auditing, inspections, inductions, review of method statements and risk assessments and near miss reporting.
- Implementation of CDM Construction Phase H&S Plan
- Site planning, look-ahead’s, inter-trade co-ordination, progress monitoring, reporting and regular programme updates
- Management of contractor TQ’s.
- Carrying out walkdowns and producing punch lists
- UK Onshore construction management experience within the Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical or Oil and Gas sector
- As you will be managing multi discipline contractors, on behalf of Addison Project, you will have demonstrable experience in a Construction Management role where you have operated in the capacity of Principal Contractor
- Strong civils experience is highly desirable
- CCNSG or CSCS
- Experience of sub contract management, package procurement, design development, quality management, Health & Safety, and liaising with the client and multidisciplinary design teams is essential
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.