We have an immediate requirement for a cleaner to join our team at Addison Precision in Thornton-Cleveleys. This is a permanent staff role where you will work as part of our team cleaning both the office and the CNC workshop. In addition to the cleaning role there will be variety in the role involving local delivery driving.
- General day to day cleaning of busy shopfloor/manufacturing facility
- Cleaning of all areas on a daily basis – Canteen, Toilets, Locker Room, Offices, Shopfloor
- Emptying of Swarf Bins
- Renewal and top-ups of coolant Tanks
- Making ad hoc deliveries in company vans
- Machinery clean downs
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrable cleaning experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience working within a CNC workshop environment desirable
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.