Location: Thornton Cleveleys or Hybrid remote working
Term: Permanent Staff
Due to a period of growth, we are recruiting for a Civil and Structural Designer to join our team in Thornton-Cleveleys, on a permanent staff basis. We have a preference for our teams to work together in the office full time as we like to offer the support and team spirit we are well known for, however we will consider hybrid working for this role. You will work as part of an established engineering design team delivering projects nationwide to unrivalled standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical design support
- Detailing of structural steelwork and concrete, including reinforced concrete detailing and scheduling.
- Site surveys where appropriate.
- Condition inspection and reporting.
- Work with a flexible approach, with high standards to support project completion.
- Support the design teams whilst working to specific targets.
- Ability to assist in quote production by estimating design detailing durations.
- Minimum of HNC Civil & Structural Engineering level preferred.
- Industrial / Petro / Chemical project and site experience preferred.
- Suitable, relevant and demonstrable technical competence.
- Excellent understanding of building structures and structural/civil engineering.
- Fully competent with AutoCAD to the most current version.
- 3D Tekla structures / AutoCAD Advance Steel / 3D AutoCAD experience an advantage.
- Navisworks and 3D point cloud survey experience an advantage.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word & Excel.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.