Role: Accounts / HR Administrator
Status: Temporary 3 – 6 months
Here at Addison, we are passionate about the future and giving back to the local areas we operate in. We are looking for someone to join us on a temporary basis of 3-6 months with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Based in our Thornton-Cleveleys, Head Office, the role offers the opportunity to work with our HR, Finance and Office Admin Teams.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in what we can assure you is a varied role. We expect a lot from our people, but equally we offer a lot too.
We won’t hold you back, your ideas and suggestions will be taken on board and acted upon, where relevant. We are offering a great prospect for you to work for our group function, assisting all three of our businesses (Addison Project, Addison Engineering and Addison Precision) liaising with staff at all levels in all three of our locations.
- Performing data entry duties including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information.
- Assisting with contracts of employment.
- Requesting, tracking, compiling, and chasing contracts and new starter information.
- Assisting with arranging training and learning and development opportunities.
- Maintaining physical and digital HR filing systems.
- General office administration – scanning, copying, filing, telephone calls, emails, post, welcoming visitors and organising catering for meetings.
- Collating group information for structured reporting.
- Creating travel itineraries, booking company cars, organising hotels and transport.
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments.
- Requesting PO’s and processing invoices, keeping accurate records.
- Communicating and liaising with suppliers to resolve any invoicing, payment, or other queries.
- Monitoring accounts activities.
- Minimum A Level, or equivalent.
- Minimum GCSE at A-C or 7-9 equivalent.
- Confidentiality is essential for this role, and you will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Attention to detail is key for this role.
- Willingness to learn and develop with the confidence to ask questions if you are unsure about anything.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays – pro rata for temporary employees.
- Perk benefits scheme offering discounts for national retailers.
If you or you know of anyone who possess the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note: Due to the high level of applicants we are unable to reply to all candidates, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume you were unsuccessful on this occasion, and we thank you for your interest.
Closing Date: 09/06/23, any applications received after this date will not be considered.
Interviews: Week beginning 12/06/23.
Start Date: Potentially 19/06/23.