At Addison Precision, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have good understanding of component part manufacture in the aerospace industry, a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organisational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Objectives of this role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals in line with our quality procedures
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Take enquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Quote, plan and expedite requirements through the workshop team and supply chain to ensure client satisfaction
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Monitor budgets of the client, explain costs, expenditures and discussing new terms if necessary
- Contribute information to marketing and business development strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing future growth and analysing customer needs
Skills and qualifications
- Internship or professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management
To all applicants: In line with legislation, this position is only open to candidates who have indefinite eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role, please, send CV to: email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: The Company does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.